An experienced 3D Visualiser is required to join a world-leading Architectural and Interior Design studio in their fantastic offices in Central London. The 3D Visualiser will be working on some of the latest in high-end interior designs for a variety of sectors including Hospitality, Residential and Commercial projects. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a market-leading studio and develop your career on some of the highest-calibre Interiors projects in the UK.
- Up to £45,000 p/annum
- 28 days annual leave
The 3D Visualiser will be required to create photorealistic images of various Interior Designer roles to tight deadlines and with the support of the other 3D Visualiser in the team. You will be fully proficient in the use of 3DSMax, Vray, Corona and Photoshop with any experience of Railclone, Forestpack, SketchUp, Enscape and Revit being beneficial. The ideal candidate will have a genuine flair for design, a keen eye for detail as well as excellent organisational ability. A high-quality portfolio of proof of previous work will be required.
Office: Clerkenwell, London
Hours: 9am – 6pm
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Degree Qualified (or equivalent)
- Expert user of 3DSMax, Corona and VRay and Photoshop
- Experience using packages such as Railclone, Forestpack, SketchUp, Enscape and Revit would be beneficial
- A high-quality portfolio of previous work