Atlassian Consultant – Jira / Confluence
Fully remote position
Salary – Open (Depends on Experience)
Exciting opportunity for an Atlassian Consultant to join a Software solutions company who is an Atlassian partner of choice based in Stuttgart. The Atlassian Consultant must have demonstrable experience with Atlassian products including Jira Core, Jira Software, and confluence. Additionally, the Consultant will also be responsible for implementing operational processes of our client’s Atlassian tool stack environment.
Competitive salary (depending on experience)
Fully remote/flexible working hours
Multiple bonuses (hitting KPI’s, training, overtime)
Choice of Mac or Laptop
Atlassian Consultant position
- Champion in the installation and configuration of Jira and Confluence servers via Linux
- Write technical and functional specifications
- Make a justified analysis of customers’ needs and requirements and create audits accordingly
- Assist customer requirements via customizations and installations via smoothly operating the Atlassian suite.
- Conduct and organize user training and workshops independently, (remote or on-site)
Atlassian Consultant Requirements
- Jira experience via Core, Software, and Confluence experience
- Excellent communicator in German and English
- Skilled in deployments and configuration
- Ideally have a degree in Computer Science or similar
- Solid experience in IT consulting as well as training customers
This position caters to a consultant skilled in the Atlassian suite of products via Jira and Confluence.
We welcome all levels of expertise to apply as there are several open vacancies for this skill set.
We look forward to hearing from you!