An experienced and talented BIM Manager is required to join a globally leading AJ100 Architectural practice in London. This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious BIM Manager looking to develop their career with an award-winning Architectural practice working on some of the latest and most prestigious large-scale projects in the UK and Internationally.
- Up to £65,000 p/annum
- Flexible working (project dependent)
- Additional Holiday days
- BUPA Healthcare
- Life Assurance & Income protection
The BIM Manager will be part of the cross-studio Technology team and will be responsible for managing and implementing the studios BIM libraries and services as well as directly supporting the Digital Director of the practice. You must have proven experience of Revit library content creation and information management, Cobie asset management as well as experience supporting and training individuals and larger projects teams.
You must be an expert user of Revit, Navisworks and ACC / BIM360. Any experience working with Dynamo, Solibri, Rhino and Grasshopper would be beneficial but not essential. Excellent technical skills are essential and qualification/experience working to ISO19650 is essential.
Office: Central London
- A minimum of 5 years industry experience is essential
- Degree Qualified (Or equivalent)
- Expert Revit and Navisworks user
- Good Cobie Asset Information management knowledge
- Proven experience working to ISO 19650
- Experience of working with an Architectural environment, ideally with large AJ100 practices
- Proven ability training and supporting large teams