Swindon or along the M4 corridor
Technical Sales Engineer / Business Development Manager / Sales Engineer suppliers of industrial automation equipment.
Technical Sales Engineer / Business Development Manager / Sales Manager will have experience in external sales with distribution or manufacturing of mechanical engineering such as gearboxes, couplings, motors / integrated drive motors and actuators.
Technical Sales Engineer / Business Development Manager / Sales Manager role will be covering Swindon, Somerset, Hampshire, Berkshire, mainly focusing on the M4 corridor.
An engineer with hands on experience wanting a sales position could be considered
Up to £55k
Early finish on Friday
Technical Sales Engineer / Business Development Manager / Sales Manager Role
- Communicate with clients through direct or digital communication.
- Worked on equipment such as Control Systems, Motors, Drives, Servo Gearboxes, Industrial Gearboxes, Couplings, Actuators.
- Accountable for creating new leads and setting appointments with new and existing customers.
- Turnover of the area, managing and developing an existing client base and also be able to bring on new profitable clients.
- Covering the counties Somerset, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Berkshire. Some international travel may be required.
- Managing the sales process of lead generation, pitching the solution and closing the deal.
- Liaising with different sales departments in regards to quotations and proposals.
- Keep up to date with competitors and the automation market, searching for new business and avenues.
- Must be able to maintain good and healthy relationships with suppliers, clients and new customers.
- Full product training will be provided.
Technical Sales Engineer / Business Development Manager / Sales Manager Requirement
- Roles that have included Business Development Manager / Sales Manager / Sales Engineer / Applications Engineer / Technical Sales Engineer
- HND / HNC / BTEC / Degree qualified in Engineering
- Must have experience with Control Systems such as PLCs, Motors, Drives, Servo Gearboxes, Industrial Gearboxes, Couplings, Actuators
- Previous experience with Industrial Automation, and Variable Speed Drives
- Must hold a Full UK Driving License