Calibration Engineer / Calibration Specialist / Calibration Technician required to join a specialist manufacturer of Clay Milling and CMMs in a Field Service role.
The client is looking for a Field Calibration Engineer to assist with customer troubleshooting as well as on-site Service and Calibration of equipment.
This is a full-time role.
£30,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience.
Calibration Engineer / Calibration Specialist / Calibration Technician role
- Provide Servicing, Calibration, installation, and commissioning of CMMs on-site
- Perform hands-on troubleshooting at the customer site
- Provide support to external customers on location
- Develop relevant service documentation where required
- Handle field service calls in a timely and professional manner and respond to queries that arise from Field visits
- Complete and submit all required maintenance reports and Calibration certificates
Calibration Engineer / Calibration Specialist / Calibration Technician requirements
- HNC / HND or higher in a Mechanical Engineering field would be preferable
- Experience with Calibration equipment – CMMs, CNC machinery
- Comprehensive knowledge and the ability to test and troubleshoot
- Knowledge of PC architecture, hardware and software
- Demonstrable experience working to flexible hours and adapting to changing work schedules or prior field experience
- Full valid passport with no travel restrictions
- Full driving licence