We are looking for a Contracts Manager/Foreman to join a well-established flooring specialist company based in Dorset. This person must have experience in laying hand troweled resin flooring, and or cementitious screeding.
Must hold a full UK driver's license for this role.
- Competitive Salary depending on experience.
- Bonus Incentives
- Access to a company vehicle
- Relocation Package available
Responsibilities of Contracts Manager / Foreman
- Work with the senior management group while making sure that the necessary data is obtained. To help you prepare and communicate with your installation crew and the customer especially, ensure a clear understanding of the project and installation.
- complete the specified resin flooring systems' technical installations.
- Conduct a site visit to ensure that all the information you have been given matches the location, surrounding conditions, and expectations of the customer.
- Ensuring that every project assigned is completed to a high standard and within the predetermined time frames.
- Oversee all employees on each project to ensure health and safety is met, whilst being the main point of contact.
Requirements of Contracts Manager/ Foreman
- Excellent communication and organizing abilities.
- Outstanding focus on details.
- Capacity to take notes on on-site measurements and comprehend technical drawings.
- Team leadership abilities
- Holds a Full UK driver’s license
- Able to travel to sites and stay away if required.