An ambitious and highly experienced Document Controller is required to join one of London’s leading Architectural and Interior Design studios in their offices in West London. This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic Document Controller to develop their abilities and career working on some of the latest in High-End Hospitality and Residential projects in the Middle East.
This opportunity would be ideal for an experienced Document Controller who is looking to develop their career with a market leading Architectural & Interior Design studio.
- Up to £34,000 p/annum
- Standard Benefits package
As the successful applicant you must have a minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience as a Document Controller. You will be required to liaise with various internal and external parties to ensure the projects run smoothly to budget and to deadline. You will be maintaining the project documentation in line with the practices standards and would ideally have proven experience of this on large scale complex projects in the Construction, Architectural or Interior Design sector previously. Knowledge of working in a BIM environment would be hugely beneficial for this position. Ideally you will be an ambitious and enthusiastic person, keen to deliver high quality document strategy across the business and help drive projects through to successful completion, on time and within budget.
- A minimum of 1 - 2 years’ experience as a Document Controller in an Architectural, Engineering or Construction firm
- Previous experience must be in the UK
- Fully proficient user of PIM software such as Aconex, Newforma or Deltek
- Knowledge and experience of using BIM360 (beneficial not essential)
- Knowledge of design software such as AutoCad and Adobe Suite would be beneficial
- Excellent communication is a must (written and verbal English)