Design Engineer / Electrical Design Engineer / Electrical Engineer is required to join a manufacturer of handheld scanners based in Crewe / Nantwich.
The successful Design Engineer / Electrical Design Engineer / Electrical Engineer will ideally have experience as electrical design engineer or have the relevant qualifications (Degree / HND / HNC ).
This role would be ideal for a graduate or junior with a passion of electrical engineering and wanting to develop their career with a company that develops form the bottom up. Previous candidates for this position have progressed into management positions.
24 Days holiday + bank holidays
Half day on a Friday
Design Engineer / Electrical Design Engineer / Electrical Engineer is Role
- Design Customer PLC for customers enquiries using electrical knowledge.
- Supporting sales, Production and Procurement
- Support quality assurance ensuring documentation is signed and correct to company standards.
- Ability to draw schematic electrical diagrams.
- Provide technical support for sales and production.
- Contribute towards improvement strategies.
- Potential site visits ensuring that customers products are efficiently working.
- Site test and surveys.
- Assist with commissioning and installation.
- Previous experience as a Design Engineer / Electrical Design Engineer / Electrical Engineer is
- Electrically Bias with the ambition to learn / pick up mechanical.
- Degree or HND in Electrical Engineering or Physics.
- A Full UK driving licence.
- Experience working on systems like 2D &3D CAD models (inventor)
- Commutable to Crewe