A motivated and talented Procurement Coordinator is required to join one of London’s leading Interior design studios in their fantastic West London studio. Our client are experts in luxury design and specialise in London’s High-End & super prime residential sector. This is an integral role within the studio and would be ideal for an ambitious procurement professional specialising in the interior design / furniture sector, specifically in the luxury Residential sector.
- Up to £38,000 (commensurate with experience)
- Additional benefits such as pension and annual leave
Office hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
The successful candidate will be required to assist the procurement managers, interior design teams and project leads and be their point of contact for suppliers, organising documentation, managing delivery and budgets for projects. The ideal person will have a background in the Interior Design or Furniture sector and will have an excellent eye for detail, great organisational skills and have a great ability at document management. Ideally you will have experience of working with EstiPC or EstiMac, MS Office (especially Excel), Adobe Suite and any experience with document management software would be beneficial but not essential. You must have great communication ability, both written and verbal, as you will be liaising with multiple teams internally as well as suppliers.
- Proven experience in the Interior Design or Furniture sector
- Knowledge and experience of working in the High-End and Luxury Residential sector
- Excellent administrative or procurement coordination/management experience
- Proven experience in EstiPC / EstiMac, Adobe Suite and MS Office is beneficial
- Excellent attention to detail, great organisation skill and confident taking ownership of projects including managing all documentation
- Very strong communication skills are essential