Field Service Technician
Trainee Service Engineer / Trainee Service Technician required to join a market leader within the water sector, to install, calibrate and maintain the in-house manufactured testing and monitoring equipment.
The successful Trainee Field Service Engineer / Service Engineer / Service Technician will provide onsite installation of smart flow level monitors to the wastewater network.
This is a trainee service position covering the South West (predominantly Devon & Cornwall). This will suit a recent college leaver or someone apprentice trained in engineering looking for a trainee service position. A full UK driving license is essential.
The successful Engineer must be commutable to Exeter.
£23,000 – £25,000 DOE
20 days holiday + bank holiday
Certifications & Qualifications
Shared company van - Fuel card
Trainee Service Engineer / Trainee Engineer
- Trainee level position with full training provided
- Provide onsite installation of smart flow level monitors to the wastewater network
- Install, calibrate and maintain the in-house manufactured testing and monitoring equipment
- Trainee service position covering the South West (predominantly Devon & Cornwall)
- Working collaboratively in a team of 3 other field service technicians, providing operational support to the Field Service Managers and Team Leaders.
- Produce detailed service reports on time with all processes followed.
- Long-distance driving in a company vehicle with a team member to customer sites.
- Installing testing and monitoring equipment to wastewater networks in the South West region and potentially further afield.
- Evening and weekend work on a scheduled rota.
- Schedule workflow and manage all onsite installations, repairs, maintenance, and tests.
- Operating and safe use of tools and equipment.
- Working away from home up to 3 or 4 nights a week.
- The hub is in Exeter so must be a reasonable commutable distance to here.
- Trainee Service Engineer position with full training provided
- Some exposure to a hands on engineering, maintenance or service position would would beneificial. Initial training will be a month prior to going on-site.
- Full clean UK driving license.
- This will suit a recent college leaver or someone apprentice trained in engineering looking for a trainee service position
- Any engineering qualification would be beneficial
- Able to work in confined spaces.
- Willingness to cover the South West (predominantly Devon & Cornwall) - Must be commutable to Exeter