One of London’s finest Interior Design studios, a multi award-winning leader in the Super Prime Residential sector is searching for a talented and experienced Associate Interior Architect to lead their Interior Architecture division. This is an exceptional opportunity for a Director or Associate Interior Designer, specialising in Interior Architecture to manage the design, working on some of the latest in luxury Residential design both in the UK and internationally.
- Up to £75,000 p/annum (Commensurate with experience)
- Discretionary performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave (+ birthday, bank holidays and 3 days over Christmas)
- Hybrid working policy
- Pension contributions
The Head of Interior Architecture would need to demonstrate expertise in a wide range of areas including, design management and hands on design, Project Management, Client management, Team management and ensuring team effectiveness and quality control. This role would be overseeing all areas of interior Architecture across the practices various projects. The right candidate will come from a design-oriented background with experience of working to a senior management / associate level, running projects and teams within an Interior Studio of a similar calibre. Your background in delivery and design is essential as you will be required to support the team in achieving the very highest standards of project completion.
- Degree Qualified in Interior Design (or similar field)
- Extensive experience in the Luxury / Super prime Residential sector
- A minimum of 10 years industry experience in practice
- Confident delivering in a client facing capacity
- Strong hands-on design ability
- Experience managing teams
- Proven ability managing multiple projects independently
- A high-quality portfolio of previously completed work is essential
- Fully proficient in AutoCad, Adobe Suite, MS Office and Vectorworks