Permanent- Remote Work
A Full Stack Lead Engineer is required to join one of the leading web and mobile app development agencies. They are passionate about producing a high-quality standard.
As a Full Stack Lead Engineer, you will be a committed and passionate programmer who thrives on a challenge and who can work well alone and in a team.
Full Stack Lead Engineer Package
- Up to £70,000 Per Year (Depending on Experience)
- Remote Work (1-2 days in the office a quarter)
- 25 Days Holiday per year Plus Bank holidays
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Other benefits to be discussed
Full Stack Lead Engineer Role
- Leading a variety of projects, unpacking client requirements and deciding the best cause of action for them.
- Manage and lead a team of less experienced programmers and developers. Provide guidance through discussions about the best practices, code reviews and giving practical advice.
- Contributing to the technical strategy and approach of the business.
Full Stack Lead Engineer Requirements
- 3-5+ Years of Commercial Experience in Python
- A full understanding of Web Stack from top to bottom.
- Knowledge of Django and Django REST framework.
- Previous Experience creating and working with API’s.
- Familiar with working at the command inline