Manufacturing Engineer – Full SC Clearance
Up to £38,000
Experience in Aerospace, Defence, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas or other highly regulated industry.
A Manufacturing Engineer / Production Engineer is required for a manufacturer located in Portsmouth. This organisation is looking to expand their team to improve their manufacturing / production processes across the business. You will need a Mechanical or Electrical Engineering background, ideally gained within a highly regulated industry.
Manufacturing Engineer / Production Engineer Package:
Salary up to £38,000 dependant on experience
33 days holiday including bank holidays
Manufacturing Engineer / Production Engineer Responsibilities:
- Work with other members of the team on the development and improvement of production / manufacturing processes and operations.
- Assist in identifying areas for improvement working alongside Design, Projects and other technical departments.
- Review and research machinery, tooling and manufacturing techniques.
- You will be able to work with more Senior members of the team to improve your skills and knowledge.
- You will obtain full SC Clearance
Manufacturing Engineer / Production Engineer Requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Experience with Continuous improvement methodologies such as Six Sigma, Lean, 5S etc.
- Experience in a highly regulated industry such as Aerospace, Defence, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas etc.
- A Mechanical or Electrical Engineering qualification will be beneficial.
- Health & Safety knowledge / qualifications will be beneficial.
- Full SC Clearance Required