Mechanical Fitter Fabricator required to join a small and friendly team as part of a Global Manufacturer at a Site based in Worcester.
The successful Mechanical fitter fabricator will be in the workshop applying their skillset to various specialised equipment, predominantly for the Automotive Industry in a dynamic role which involves elements of Machining, Assembly and MIG/TIG Welding.
£26,000 - £28,000
Early Friday Finish
No weekends or night shifts!
Optional overtime x1.5 rate
Mechanical Fitter Fabricator role:
- Undertake Machining, Assembly and MIG/TIG Welding
- Working as part of a small and specialised team
- Working independently with little supervision
- Sticking to deadlines to suit internal and external customer requirements
Mechanical Fitter Fabricator requirements:
- Experience with Mechanical Machining
- Experience with Fabrication / Welding
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Commutable to Worcester