Control Panel Technician / Wirer / Electrical Fitter required to join a leading systems integrator based in Sunderland.
The Control Panel Technician / Wirer / Electrical fitter will be working with PLC’S, test control panels and field equipment ensuring all the wiring is completed. The individual will also be involved in off-site testing and commissioning.
The ideal candidate will have an electrical educational background with hands-on experience.
£12 to £14 per hour dependent on experience
Temp to Perm
Control Panel Technician / Wirer / Electrical Fitter Responsibilities
- Assemble electrical components for control panels
- Confident with complex wiring which will go into standardised electric units, and subassemblies.
- Interpret and work from wiring schedules, schematics and drawings
- Assist with the planning of materials for upcoming and current jobs
- Ability to install wiring and component support systems eg, conduit, DIN rail
- Inspect and test products upon completion
- Provide on-going maintenance support
Control Panel Technician / Wirer / Electrical Fitter Requirements
- Experience working as a Control Panel Technician / Wirer / Electrical Fitter or similar
- Exposure to PLC’s, test control panels and field equipment
- Level 3 Electrical and Electronics diploma or similar
- City and Guilds 17th edition or similar
- Driving license would be advantageous
- Must be commutable to Sunderland and be happy to travel to customer sites