A talented and experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistant or recently qualified Architect is required to join a well-established Architectural practice in North London. This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistant or recently qualified Architect to work on some of the latest of High-End Residential projects in the UK.
The successful Part 2 Architectural Assistant or recently qualified Architect will be required to produce and deliver on designs, specifically on Technical stages, of very high-end, luxury Residential projects in the UK. Proven experience of working through technical stages on high-end luxury Residential projects would be essential and you must be proficient in the use of Vectorworks. A good communication ability is required as you will be liaising with both internal and external parties.
- Up to £38,000 p/annum (Commensurate with experience)
- Annual Leave
- Masters Qualified (or Equivalent)
- Proven experience of high-end luxury Residential projects
- Proficient user of Vectorworks
- 5 years industry experience
- Strong Technical design ability
- Experience working on listed buildings would be beneficial but not essential