Purchasing Manager / Purchasing Officer / Procurement Manager required to join one of the UK’s pioneers in developing wireless voice and messaging systems.
The Purchasing Manager / Purchasing Officer / Procurement Manager will be managing stock levels and ensuring the materials spend is in budget whilst monitoring the performance of the fulfilment team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Purchasing Manager / Purchasing Officer / Procurement Manager or similar with knowledge of electronics / electronic components.
This position is office based.
Purchasing Manager / Purchasing Officer Package
£35,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience
25 days of holiday
Fully Site Based
- Work to and Develop performance measures for Purchasing and SOP.
- Monitor material spends, stock levels, PPV, shortages, inventory levels, vendor performance, rejects, lead times and orders loaded.
- Write and Review vendor contracts negotiating terms
- Responsibility for Supply Chain issues and long lead times
- Maintain component supplies and purchased parts
- Communicate any changes to material costs
- Accountability for the fulfilment team the their performance
- Review and Complete risk assessments
- Liaise with the Operations Manager and Fulfillment team
- Responsible for 3 staff - 2 in King’s Lynn and 1 remotely
- Office based in King’s Lynn
Experience working as a Purchasing Manager / Purchasing Officer / Procurement Manager or similar
Experience working with Electronics / Electronic Components would be beneficial
Must be commutable to King’s Lynn