Contract – Inside IR35
3 - 6 months.
A Quality Manager is required for a 3-6 month contract for a Manufacturer located near Fareham. This position will oversee a small team and work closely with suppliers and customers when required. The position is available for an immediate start.
Negotiable depending on experience.
37.5 hours per week
Quality Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the quality department and team members including supplier quality and project quality assurance.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
- Ensure all documentation is maintained in line with the applicable procedures.
- Continuously monitor procedures and policies to ensure they are relevant to the business and update them if required.
- Ensure Health & Safety standards are adhered to.
- Work with suppliers and customers where required.
Quality Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience covering Quality, Health and Safety.
- Experience working within manufacturing organisations.
- Internal Auditor – ISO9001:2015
- Team management experience.