Area Sales Manager / Regional Account Manager / Business Development Manager to join a growing leader within the water sector.
The successful Area Sales Manager / Regional Account Manager / Business Development Manager will work remotely, covering areas within the UK selling and manging key accounts within the water and wastewater industry.
The Area Sales Manager / Regional Account Manager / Business Development Manager will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the water and wastewater industries selling or managing accounts for water utilities products such as water flow meters, water level sensors, water quality monitors, and data loggers or similar products.
- £45,000 - £55,000 + depending on experience
- 50% on target commission
- Company car or car allowance
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension & Healthcare cash pan
- The Regional Account Manager will Manage, develop, and progress with self-sourced or company generated leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Develop current client relationships by carrying out a full audit / review of the customer’s future potential product & service requirements.
- Take full ownership for investigating and resolving customer and client concerns and grievances; implement strategy to avoid reoccurrence of such issues in the future and provide solution on an ad-hoc basis.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or market feedback/development gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Forecast weekly wins and pipeline updates.
- Plan and implement new business strategies to identify specific customer targets and to project the number of contacts to be made. The post holder must also prepare a projected forecast for their sales activity, both in customer visits made as well as projected revenue.
- Fully remote travelling either the North or South of the UK depending on candidate location.
- Experience as Area Sales Manager, Regional Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Key Account Manager, Technical Sales Engineer or similar within water and wastewater industry.
- Proven ability to sell professionally and influence positive sales and contract wins outcome.
- Knowledge and a good technical appreciation of the water and wastewater industry.
- Previous experience in a technical service offering background in a commercial role.
- Technical qualification
- Experience selling or managing accounts for water utilities products such as water flow meters, water level sensors, water quality monitors or data loggers would be advantageous.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Willingness to travel UK wide and visit office in Lancashire.