Sales Engineer / Account Manager / Sales Engineer is required for a global engineering manufacturer in Yorkshire.
Sales Engineer / Account Manager / Sales Engineer will have experience in external sales or account management with distribution or manufacturing companies of conveyor belt and chains, ideally in the food and beverage industry.
Paying up to £45k
25 days holiday
Sales Engineer / Account Manager / Sales Engineer Role
- Provide technical advice and complex solutions of conveyor chains and belts within the food industry / paper and print and material handing markets.
- Liaise with the internal and external sales team and other engineering departments
- Turnover of the area, managing and developing an existing client base and also be able to bring on new profitable clients.
- Selling a range of conveyor chains such as slat top plastic and steel chains, multiflex chains, case chains, lexi chains snap-on chains. Also conveyor belts such as fabric belts, timing belts, seamless and grabber belts, plastic modular belts
- Previous experience working in a B2B environment
- Identifying and acquiring new market potential
- Handling customer inquiries and preparing quotations, sales and completion contracts
- Lead sales strategies, such as marketing in the area.
Sales Engineer / Account Manager / Sales Engineer Requirements
- Roles that have included Business Development Manager / Sales Manager / Sales Engineer / Applications Engineer / Technical Sales Engineer
- Previous experience in the Food, Paper & Print, Materials Handling markets
- Must have experience with Conveyor belts and chains
- Working within the food industry is imperative
- HND / HNC / BTEC / Degree qualified in Engineering
- Must hold a Full UK Driving License as you will be travelling across the Midlands