SAP SuccessFactors Architect
SAP SuccessFactors Architect required in Paris to join a Global IT Services & IT Consulting organisation.
An exciting opportunity for a customer who is a world-leading brand in Fashion & cosmetics who is on a journey to implement SAP SuccessFactors globally.
A strategically important position; you will be an advisor to the customer during the implementation project as well as guiding the Application Management Services (AMS) team.
Duration: 12 months minimum, renewable
Location: Paris – On-Site
The Application Specialist-SAP HCM position works as part of the application support team, to assist with solution support and development activities. It provides a dedicated and professional solution knowledge base, together with deployment and domain expertise.
- Provide high-level solution design and integration design
- Define and manage the deliverables to meet engagement objectives.
- Be a hands-on application expert and prepare / review project deliverables
- Utilise and apply best practices on projects in consultation with experts
- Lead design workshops with the client.
- Enrich and develop reusable accelerators, enablers for SuccessFactors
- Convincing the key users to adopt the standard before moving to customs
- Recommend solutions to challenge existing processes to meet SAP best practices.
- Estimate schedule and effort.
- SAP SF Solution Architect with minimum 10+ years of experience.
- ability to gather requirements, conduct workshops, design and/or implement SuccessFactors solutions for Support and Transformation projects.
- Well-versed with Activate Methodology and Sprints planning.
- Effort estimation and experience in RFP responses
- SAP experience as an SAP Solution Architect having experience in SuccessFactors - conducted 4 implementation projects minimum as a lead consultant.
- Has led the development of SAP SuccessFactors solution blueprint.
- Configured SuccessFactors modules
- Successful delivery of HR technology/process deliverables; particularly in the SuccessFactors Employee Central, including PMGM, LMS, Time Off, Onboarding, Succession & Career planning, Compensation, and Platform.
- Knowledge of and understanding of the integration between SAP and SuccessFactors and the future strategic direction of the application roadmap.
- Fluent French and English language is essential.
If you are looking for that next exciting project with an organisation that has a global presence and world-renowned partners then Apply Now!