Senior Atlassian Consultant / Atlassian Expert / Atlassian Specialist
Fully remote position based in the UK
Salary – up to £80,000
Exciting opportunity to join a leader in the Atlassian industry who are a certified Platinum Atlassian Partner. The Atlassian Consultant must have demonstrable experience in service management, leadership skills, and experience in dealing with stakeholder management. Additionally, the Atlassian Expert should be familiar with workflows, Jira configurations, and confluence configurations.
Salary of up to £80,000 (depending on experience)
Choice of Mac or Laptop
Atlassian Consultant position
- Provide leadership and service management.
- Describe complex solutions to your team members and execute vision.
- Delegate task and manage escalations.
- Define and report on metrics that demonstrate successful client requirements.
- Architect and design Jira configurations, workflows, and integrations to optimise project management (transform a clients Jira, JSD, Confluence configuration)
- Provide training to clients on Jira best practises and create document on solutions delivered.
- Offer post-implementation support, troubleshoot issues, and share knowledge with them.
Atlassian Consultant Requirements
- Demonstrable experience as in service management.
- Experienced in Jira and confluence configurations.
- Administration Atlassian tooling experience.
- Holds up to date Atlassian certifications.
- Experienced in dealing with senior stakeholders.
- Ideally led teams in a previous management/leadership position.
- Must be based in the UK.
Additional skills which fit our Atlassian positions
- Worked in Agile/Scrum environments.
- Good understanding of Kanban systems, SAFe, Waterfall, and Lean.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow, Salesforce, Freshdesk, Asana, and Airtable.
This position caters to an experienced Atlassian professional skilled in service management, Jira and confluence configurations.
We welcome all levels of Atlassian’s to apply due to having multiple levels of positions available.
We look forward to hearing from you!