An experienced Senior Urban Designer is required to join one of the UK’s leading Architectural design studios in their offices in Central London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a practice who are at the forefront of Classical and Traditional design primarily specialising in projects within the Residential sector. This opportunity has extensive opportunity for career development with a combination of great projects and fantastic package.
- Up to £65,000 p/annum (Commensurate with experience)
- Hybrid Working
- Annual Leave
- Pension Contributions
The successful Senior Urban Designer / Masterplanner must have previous proven experience working to a Senior level on Urban design projects in the UK and have a good working knowledge of the UK planning processes and regulations. You will need to be able to work independently and be confident delivering projects including taking projects from initial concept, developing vision statements, planning applications and production of design codes to protect the masterplans throughout their development cycle. Our client are using ArchiCad so previous experience in this package is preferred but not essential as well as a passion for classical, heritage/traditional architecture.
- Masters Qualified in Urban Design / Masterplanning (or Equivalent)
- A minimum of 5 years industry experience to a Senior level
- Proven track record of delivering projects independently
- A high-quality portfolio of previously completed projects
- Experience working with ArchiCad is preferred but not essential
- Good working knowledge of UK Planning processes and regulations