ERP/PPS Software Application Engineer
Remote position within Germany
Salary – Circa €60,000
ERP/PPS Application Engineer required to join a global leader in software and autonomous solutions. The ERP Engineer must have demonstrable experience with ERP systems, previous and be competent with SQL. Additionally, speaking German fluently is a must-have requirement (C level equivalent). Must be commutable to either Cologne, Frankfurt, Munich, or Paderborn.
- Circa £60,000 + 8.3% bonus (depending on experience)
- 30 days paid holiday
- Hybrid working (office 1 time a week)
- Flexible working hours
- Pension Scheme
- Other benefits to be disclosed at interview
ERP/PPS Software Application Engineer Position
- You will be responsible for supporting our customers from the start in the application of our software product (WORKPLAN).
- Use your ERP knowledge to utilize WORKPLAN (job management software solution)
- Liaise with your R&D peers in France and support them in developing and improving our products
- By utilizing your practical experience, you will be dispatchable to our sales department for new WORKPLAN projects via concept, preparation of offers, and consulting.
- Relevant higher education or degree qualification or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable experience in software development via SQL is a must
- Worked in a similar ERP system position prior
- Good understanding of different ERP systems
- Must be able to communicate in German at C level
- Be commutable to either Cologne, Frankfurt, Munich, or Paderborn.
This position caters to an ERP professionals looking for their next challenge with a well-established company in the software and autonomous solutions industry.