Software QA Engineer
Software & IT
Software Quality Assurance Engineer / Software Test Engineer
Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy.
A global leader in digital reality solutions is looking for a highly skilled Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join their R&D team based in Friuli Venezia Giulia.
An exciting time to join this award winning innovating business who are expanding and looking for a new member to the Software Test team to join their journey.
The Software QA Engineer / Software Test Engineer will be responsible for testing products and systems to increase the quality of their software products and deployment. These Reality Capture Solutions are sold all over the world and solving complex issues across a range of industries.
Circa €47,000 dependant on experience
30 days holiday
Software QA Engineer responsibilities;
- Responsible for end-to-end product integration.
- Working alongside the Product Owner to support product development.
- Validating the product developments
- Maintaining the product backlog, prioritising features, understanding users, and translating market needs into product requirements.
Software QA Engineer Requirements;
- Software testing experience and/or GUI test automation experience
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Hands-on experience in configuring, installing, and troubleshooting software and hardware
- Bachelor’s degree in a Scientific discipline or 3-years of proven relevant experience
- C2 Level - highly competent speaker of English language
- Driving license
For further details on this opportunity - apply now!