Up to €45,000
A Systems Engineer is required on a permanent basis for a global manufacturing business. You will be joining a team of high-performing engineers where their market leading products ensure people’s safety and prevents risk and hazards. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business who are continually expanding and offering opportunities to develop and progress.
Salary up to €45,000 depending on experience.
50% Smart working
Other benefits to be discussed.
Systems Engineer Responsibilities:
You will be part of a team who are working on bringing new products to market as quickly and efficiently as possible without impacting quality.
System design from initial conception to supporting and installations. This will include:
- System architecture definition
- Develop technical specifications
- Create models and algorithms for simulations.
- Integration testing.
- Performance testing
You will be supported by more senior Engineers.
Systems Engineer Requirements:
- Experience working in cross functional teams with software, electronic and mechanical engineering.
- Experience as a Systems Engineer or in a similar position is essential.
- An Engineering degree will be beneficial.
- Matlab experience is beneficial.