Test & Commissioning Engineer
Field Service Engineer / Electrical Engineer / Commissioning Engineer required for a world-leading manufacturer of test and control equipment for the automation industry, based in Worcestershire.
The successful Commissioning Engineer / Field Service Engineer / Electrical Engineer / Test Engineer will be electrical biased with experience working with automation equipment and control systems.
Full UK Driving Licence and UK Passport required.
£38,000 - £42,000
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Field Service Engineer / Commissioning Engineer / Electrical Engineer / Test Engineer Role:
- Checking, repairing and maintaining electrical installations at customer sites.
- Fault finding and calibrating systems.
- Configuring test sequences.
- Testing and collecting data of control software.
- Ensure all systems/equipment has the correct functionality sign off
- Provide training to customers on the supplied system.
- Test cycle development
- Investigation system faults
- Malvern based a small portion of the time, UK/Worldwide travel majority of the time.
Experience in a test and commissioning role either site-based or field-based.
Experience working with PLCs (Rockwell & Allen Bradley) is desirable
Experience working on automation and test equipment, software test systems, control systems or similar electrical systems.
Willingness to travel in the UK and abroad when needed
Experience within a relevant job role such as Service Engineer / Electrical Engineer / Maintenance Engineer or similar
Software coding/knowledge of C# is desirable
Test and commissions in other background in other industries is desirable
Commutable distance to Malvern