Commissioning Engineer / Field Service Engineer / Electrical Engineer / required for a world-leading manufacturer of test and control equipment for the automation industry, based in Worcestershire.
The successful Commissioning Engineer / Field Service Engineer / Electrical Engineer / Test Engineer will be electrical biased with experience working with automation equipment and control systems.
Full UK Driving Licence and UK Passport required.
£38,000 - £42,000
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Commissioning Engineer /Field Service Engineer / Electrical Engineer / Test Engineer Role:
- Checking, repairing, and maintaining electrical installations at customer sites.
- Fault finding and calibrating systems.
- Configuring test sequences.
- Testing and collecting data of control software.
- Ensure all systems/equipment has the correct functionality sign off
- Provide training to customers on the supplied system.
- Test cycle development
- Investigation system faults
- Malvern based a small portion of the time, UK/Worldwide travel majority of the time.
- Electrical qualification
- Experience in a test and commissioning role either site-based or field-based.
- Experience working with PLCs (Rockwell & Allen Bradley) is desirable.
- Experience working on automation and test equipment, software test systems, control systems or similar electrical systems.
- Willingness to travel in the UK and abroad when needed.
- Experience within a relevant job role such as Commissioning Engineer / Service Engineer / Electrical Engineer / Maintenance Engineer or similar
- Test and commissions in other background in other industries is desirable.
- Commutable distance to Malvern