Test Engineer - Paris
Contract Test Engineer’s required to join a Global IT Services & IT Consulting organisation.
The Lead Test Engineer and Test Engineers will be involved with an exciting test management and automation project.
Duration: 12 months +
· Test case execution and development of new tests.
· Enhance and maintain existing test case repository.
· Maintenance of test environment and interventions on test equipment.
· Maintenance of test automation scenarios.
· Automation test framework development and enhancement.
· EDA for all Critical and Major faults.
· Automation of new Test cases and maintain percentage of automation greater than 85%.
· Test management and publishing of test execution results
· Execution of existing automated and manual tests and analysis of execution reports.
Experience and Skills Required:
· 3 years + experience as a Test Engineer, Automation Test Engineer, Systems Test Engineer, Test and Validation Engineer
· Programming Languages: C# or Windows/Unix shell or Java
· Functional testing framework: Gherkin-based (Spec Flow), Java
· Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Selenium, Cucumber
· Test Management: JIRA, X-Ray
· Source Code Management: Git
· Continuous Integration: Jenkins
· Source Code Management: Subversion
· RAN network knowledge 4G & 5G - highly desirable
English and French language fluency is mandatory.
If you’re an experienced Network Test Engineer, Wireless Test Specialist, Radio Systems Test Engineer and seeking your next contract / freelance opportunity then apply now!