- Salary Depending on experience.
- 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Birthday day off
- Employee Car Loan Scheme
- Employee Benefits Portal, salary sacrifice benefits.
- Pension scheme
- Death in Service insurance
Wind Turbine Field Service Engineer’s Role
To offer on-site mechanical and machining repairs, inspections, troubleshooting, and problem diagnostics for various rotating and stationary components inside the wind turbine's Nacelle (Up-Tower), including but not restricted to.
- repairs to the generator shaft and gearbox
- Inspections and upkeep of gearboxes
- overhauling braking systems and sharpening and polishing yaw rings.
- Inspection and maintenance of mechanical and hydraulic equipment
- Manuel machine experience.
- Remove studs and bolts.
Make repairs both on-site and at the Workshop.
Create maintenance plans.
knowledgeable about the use and operation of portable shaft grinding equipment, turning, milling, and grinding tools, as well as workshop, practises, and procedures.
Full Driver’s license
HNC/HND in mechanical engineering
5 years of experience doing on-site repairs of mechanical/machining equipment, working as an industrial technician
Willing to go to several or remote locations and remain the night there when necessary.
Hold AT/AE under Wind Turbine Safety Rules (WTSR)