Software & IT
A DevOps Engineer is required to join a global organisation - based within the R&D team in Friuli-Venezia Giulia Italy. To help develop the next generation of high-performance products. You will be part of an agile team of 50+ talented and progressive individuals.
As the Senior DevOps Engineer your will be enhancing the CI/CD infrastructure and creating, monitoring and maintaining automation pipelines (testing, building, integration and deploy).
Up to €55,000pa
30 days holiday
DevOps Engineer Responsibilities:
- Being a key-person when it comes to transforming to a DevOps culture within our R&D organisation, analysing processes
- Enhancing the CI/CD infrastructure in close collaboration with software development scrum teams and IT department
- Being responsible for the cloud architecture and technology stack which is aligned with the company strategies
- Define and introduce processes for service operation (monitoring, failure handling, etc)
- Drive technical concepts and decisions
- Staying current on the latest trends and technology
DevOps Engineer Requirements:
- At least three years of relevant experience in DevOps
- Strong communication skills in English, ability to work in an international and distributed located environment.
- Experience with Git, Artifactory or Nexus, TeamCity, Jenkins or GitHub Actions, Docker, package managers like Nuget, PyPi or Conan
- Expert in automating pipelines and experiences in dependency and release management.
- Experience working with virtualisation, containers and tools for container orchestration.
- Experience in one or more scripting languages (e.g. Python, Powershell).
- Higher level languages are a plus (e.g. C++, C#)
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written)
This new position due to further expansion within this global organisation is based in Friuli-Venezia Giulia Italy, 3 days site based / 2 days smart working.