SAP HCM Consultant required in Paris to join a Global IT Services & IT Consulting organisation.
An exciting opportunity for a customer who is a world-leading brand in Fashion & cosmetics who is on a journey to implement SAP SuccessFactors globally.
Duration: 12 months minimum, renewable
Location: Paris – On-Site
SAP HCM Consultant
The Application Specialist - SAP HCM position works as part of the application support team, to assist with solution support and development activities.
- Implement, customization and maintain the SAP / HCM module and related sub modules
- Gather requirements, plan and scope, application design, configuration, testing, deployment, and post go-live support within SAP human capital management modules.
- Configure, test, prepare test documents with business scenarios, and communicate with the business to provide solutions
- Handle year-end activities including HRSP/LCP upgrades
- Interface with the user to understand the processes and pain areas, lead the implementation and roll-out of SAP PA, OM, Time, Payroll, ESS & MSS, Appraisals, CATS, PCP modules.
- Evaluate SAP OSS notes for preparing impact analysis including analysing the legal changes related to Country Payroll and implement changes.
- Liaise with SAP AG for OSS messages/notes to sort out product issues
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
SAP HCM Consultant
- SAP HCM experience with a minimum of 5+ years.
- Managed an ETE implementation
- Hold a Certification in SAP HCM
- Knowledge of ITIL processes (incident/change/problem) and Application life cycle management
- Experience of working in a geographically diversified team
- Fluent French and English language is essential.
If you are looking for that next exciting project with an organisation who has a global presence and world-renowned partners then Apply Now!